Thursday, June 19, 2008

MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS ARE 12!
















Happy Birthday to my very handsome and talented twins!! They are 12 today and it is hard to believe it.. it was not that long ago, I would cry in my closet because they were driving me nuts. I have not done that for years, thank goodness.... Funny when one of your children have a birthday how reflective the day is.. I feel kind of weepy today, 12 marks the very beginning of the teen years. The baby faces , that I love to squeeze, change , and so does the need for Mom... I hope they know how much I love them even when I am spazzing out,,,, They are truly amazing kids,,,,, Love you boys!!! xoxox MOM

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love your boys Edie! You have raised them well. What a great picture of you all.

PS. we LOVE the Ottawa Senators Jersey over here! YAY Ottawa! ;-)