Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What is with My Lips?


Why can I not wear lipstick? It is like my lips are rejecting the stuff. I do not have much in the lip department, so I need something on them.

I line my lips, put on the stick and think O.K it is on. I walk away, maybe to get my coat, put on my shoes, and check one more time, and Yep, it is already leaving my lips.

I have tried the tricks, I read in the magazines, but they have not helped me, in my quest, to keep lipstick on my lips.

I have resorted to wearing lip gloss now, at least there is something on these lips that seem to have a mind of their own.

4 comments:

The Long Road said...

Geez, maybe it is the crazy way you apply it. You handle your poor lipstick like a weapon, maybe your lips and lipsticks are finally in revolt!!hahaha Anyway you have beautiful lips, big, small, who cares, they're lovely.

Embrace the lips (all of them, lol)

Day by Day..Homeschool Life & more! said...

LOL.. I just knew you were going to say something about my lipstick LOL.. I still have the one you bought me years ago, I am afraid to show you what it looks like,,, hee hee

Day by Day..Homeschool Life & more! said...

I bought lipstick, and I like it.. Wish me luck..LOL

Stephanie said...

I but that stuff that actually stains your lips. It isn't so pretty after awhile, but the colour is still there!


ps. I use my lipstick like a weapon too! LOL