Tuesday, June 3, 2008

GROCERIES---UGH

If only someone would come up with a pill that would fill you up and give you all your daily nutrition! lol.. I just went grocery shopping and the bill was almost $350.00. Thats just crazy, how do families that are struggling even eat? Today was 15% off, so that did indeed help, but sheesh I know that I will be back to the store near the end of the week. I said to Mike, next year we should rent one of those plots and grow our own vegetables...(oh no I am going to be a gargner lol). Seriously groceries are getting so expensive and there seems to be no end in site for rising prices, and it just plain scares me. Just my beef for the day....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

yes, I know. I don't even keep track, as I really don't even want to know. We need to eat and we need to get fresh stuff, so what can you do? Not much.

Luckily my in-laws grow a massive garden each summer and we plot a bit of land for the kids to grow their own vegetables. Eating produce that is in season helps and tastes so much better too.

Gas is what's killing us! We have to drive alot