Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just Pondering...

about so many things today. Like how lucky I am to stay home and get groceries when I want. I remember when I worked full time what a chore that was. I thought about how lucky I am to be able to go to the gym when I want. Gone are the days I have to wake up at 6:00am to get to the gym. Which of course brings me to the weight game, this week I am focussing on how strong I am. How I can run, bike, swim, walk, lift weights do classes, and not really die when I am doing those activities. I watched Oprah today,and cried, and thought " I have to live this life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be taken from you ..( and be an organ donor!!!!). " I looked around my house and smiled, at what I have and what Mike and I have built. A home for a great bunch of boys ,who for the most part bring us so much joy..not always..but mostly. So as I ate my not so good snack tonight, I took a deep breath and felt peace....and tonight when I tuck in my cozy bed, and read my book, I will take a minute Thank God for all I have,bless my family and friends, and tell my husband I love him...... what a nice feeeling............................. ( hope it lasts lol)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

awww! What a great post. ((hugs))

Day by Day..Homeschool Life & more! said...

Thanks Stef,, It was a good day,,,