Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick of the weigh game!


Here is a post I found today.. I truly can relate to almost all of it.I think I need counselling...




I am sick of this
I am sick of my life being consumed with thoughts about my weight

I am sick of waking up in the middle of the night and my thoughts turning to how much I will weigh when I get up

I am sick of my weight loss controlling me

I am sick of constantly worrying about my weight

I am sick of never having clothes to wear

I am sick of trying to fit into the next item that I have stored away from when I was smaller

I am sick of comparing myself to every female I see

I am sick of never feeling good enough

I am sick of feeling ashamed of what my scale reads

I am sick of always looking forward to being smallerI am sick of all of this.

..


This has been my life for the last couple of years and all I can say is that I am sick of it all.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Edie: I'm sorry hon. I had no clue you were worrying about your weight that much. All I know is you look fabulous! WHO cares what the damn scales says. Throw it out. RIGHT NOW!

I can't say it enough.. I have always admired your body. ( I sound like a lesbo now, but you know what I mean! lol)

Love ya!
xo
Steph

Day by Day..Homeschool Life & more! said...

Thanks Stef,,,, I am trying to gain control of this,.,.,. e

Anonymous said...

Why hope to live a long life if we're only going to fill it with self-absorption, body maintenance, and image repair? When we die, do we want people to exclaim, "She looked ten years younger," or do we want them to say, "She lived a great life!" - Unknown