Thursday, May 15, 2008

The unknown Man.... was just here


He walked by the store, stopped came in and started to talk .. He was talking about being postive and creating good memories.... Be around people who make you feel good, get rid of those that are like poison on the soul. He said .."do you want to get rich quick?" I said,"no not really" (thinking here comes the next part to this conversation trying to sell me something) .Then he said " get rich by counting your blessings and you are instantly rich." How true that is..... What an odd thing to happen to me out of the blue, I mean where did this guy come from and why did he choose to stop and chat with me for 15 minutes? Doesnt matter, really, it was interesting to listen to him.. and even more interesting to me , to discover I am rich in so many ways............. blessed I am.....

No comments: