Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Heart Is Full!

I just celebrated my 42nd birthday, on Thursday, and it was just the best! I do not like much of a fuss made over me, as I often feel like I am not worthy of people's time. I do not really like surprises, either, so I can be hard person to "please", for lack of a better term.
My day started out with texts, and calls, first thing in the morning..too hugs and kisses. I had a quick work out, and then met Mike at a local restaurant for lunch. My mom, sister, neice, sister in law, brother in law, and friends, they all were there, for me. I was given so many wonderful gifts, I felt like I was winning the lotto. It was a great lunch!
Then I came home, and my Best friend and her husband were coming down, to spend the night. It was to be low key, but they had plans to take me out too. So out I went, again, and had such a nice supper, with them and my neighbors. We shared good food, wine and laughs. Once again, I was spoiled with gifts,,too many to mention....
My birthday , seemed, like no other . I really felt people went out of their way, to make me feel special. I know I am loved, but today I feel like I am worthy of their love. This is something new to me. It is a wonderful and free feeling.
The best gift I received, was all the love from everyone,,what a euphoric feeling that can be. I said to Mike, I really didnt think people would want to do all this for me, but I guess they do! Thank you everyone for making not only my day ,but filling my heart with your love!

No comments: