Thursday, March 24, 2011

SMILE DAY 16..

SMILE DAY 16...

                                      Sometimes I think I think my contributions, to this life, are small and maybe meaningless. Being a substitute teacher, is not always the easiest job to do. Every week I am in a different class, with different kids, rules, and expectations. I take my job very seriously and try to keep things running, as the homeroom teacher would.  Today, I got a great compliment, it was from a grade three teacher. I had told her that I really appreciate that she leaves me "real" work to teach the kids, it really makes me feel useful. So she said  to me, " when I know I am having you as a sub, I know I can leave you the work I would teach. Because I know you will do it well, and I never have to worry. Some subs do not work like you do."  I was very happy to hear, that and even blushed. It was good to know that maybe my work does matter, and that made me SMILE~.

                                                  

No comments: