Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have I actually accomplished anything?

I haven't posted since February, 4th, and just asked myself: what in the heck have I done since then? More than not, I feel like I do not get anything substantial done. I always feel like I take one step forward, and then 2 or 3 back. I am constantly doing the same things every day, like keeping this house clean. Then when I think, I need to tackle a real project, there never seems to be any more time. The upkeep , of this house :life, seems to just suck all the hours away. I just said, the other day, how I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day. I have a list of things I need to do, and just when I get a few ticked off, I add 2 more. It is just never ending.

I keep hoping that maybe someday I will have the time, I am needing, to do some of the things I really want to do! I have to remember what Gretchen Rubin says, " I can do anything, I just can't do everything!"  I know there will come a time, when the grueling daily tasks, will not be the focus of my life.... hope I can wait until then!

No comments: