Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can we make ourselves Happier?

I am just about finished a book called , "The Happiness Project, " written by Gretchen Rubin. It is all about just that, can you make yourself happier, with the life you have. She starts in January and for each month, makes a few goals for each month. They can be as simple as, dont nag, or maybe start a collection. I can not even explain the book, but it just might be the best book I have read, in a very a long time.
I feel like for once, there is someone out there, that gets it. The ever evolving woman and what to do with her. It has made me think about many things, and I am wanting to do as she did, and start my own Happiness Project. Actually, I will be doing it with, my best friend, another non -stop evolving woman,  who I love very much. I know we are going to have fun creating our lists and seeing the progress along the way.
2011, I feel is all about me getting back to basics, and capturing the happiness I know is out there, and bringing it back into my life for good!
Lets get started!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

lol..it is a great book!

I blogged about it last year too! :-)

http://stephanie-lifeonthebay.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-happiness-project-month-1.html