Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHOICES

CHOICES....     What a strong word it is.,,, We can do a lot with Choices. This word allows us to make decisions that will influence us in so many ways... some good and some bad. Although I try to make the right Choices, I often find myself making the wrong ones, throughout the day and week. The great thing about this word, is that it is never ending. So even when I make the wrong choice, I can turn around and make a better one!

Since I have been to the Choices program, it has taught me how to make the Choices that hopefully, will set me on the right track , to a more fulfilled life.
Here a few key things I have learned, through the journey of Choices, and if used they Will help me live the best life possible..

A favorite  "        IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, IS GOOD GOOD ENOUGH?"

                          " THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE QUESTIONS YOU ASK YOURSELF."
                           "TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF OTHERS"
                           
                           "WHAT I FEAR I CREATE!"
                
                           " WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN?"

MY FAVORITE.." IF I DO WHAT I'VE ALWAYS DONE I'LL GET WHAT I'VE ALWAYS GOT!

                             "BE COMMITTED, TO DO WHAT IT TAKES, TO HAVE WHAT YOU WANT!"

 There are many more things I learned as well, and am trying to use then in my daily life. Choices taught me to look deep into myself, acknowledge what I dont like, and accept what I do like. The whole process of Choices, is unlike anything I have ever experienced and can not even put into words how wonderful this program is. I look forward to going again in Feb, to continue on my journey....


http://www.choicesseminars.com/locations/calgary

No comments: