Monday, January 3, 2011

A NEW YEAR. means NEW GOALS!

2011 is here! 2010 was a pretty good year for me, so many happy times and memories. I hope 2011 will be the same.
I am a goal setter, by nature, and a list maker, so naturally I have new goals for 2011. I always have the fitness goals , although , as I am getting older, they are not as hard as they used to be. My main fitness goal, is to exercise one hour a day. Trying to make sure that at least 3x a week I run, once a week yoga, and boot camp 1-2 times,and of course walking as much as I can. I also am trying to snow shoe, or xcountry ski once a week. It doenst matter the order, of these activities, I just need to try to do them. The real challenge this year, will be to get to 130 and maintain it, before June. We are going to be in Kelowna, for a month, and I want to be bikini ready. This is not easy for me at all. I also hope, that Mike will get on board and lose some weight as well.
On a personal note, I am going to try to be a "happier" me. I am hoping, that once I go to Choices, next week, I will gain some insight, on how do this, and to become a calmer more peaceful person. I want to be a better Mom, wife and friend. I want to learn to love the life I have and not search for something else.
There are other goals as well, learn to crochet, take 2 hikes that I havnt done, maybe belly dance, take a small trip with friends, and learn to cook something new .
Bring on 2011!

No comments: