Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer...Family Style







Whew it has been a busy last few weeks here in Red Deer. I have had a lot of family here and we have been busy with all the visiting. It will kind of come to a halt, with the departure of my sister and her 2 girls. Tomorrow they are headed back to Texas. I will miss them dearly..it has been a great July!



I am off to camp for a week and am looking forward to the SUN and the Sea-doo!!! That is if the sun actually stays out for more than 10minutes.... ALberta weather is like this "CUSHIONS OUT------CUSHIONS IN!"

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey! I was wondering what you have been up to! What fun! I would love to have a sister.

It looks like you all enjoyed each others company.

Funny about the weather. That is why my next patio set is going to be CUSHION-LESS! lol..I am sick of it too.


What camp are you going to? Is there a Mommy camp!??? DAMN! I need to find one of those!