Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home again


Whew its been a busy month. Lots of camping and baseball. Camping was great... Relaxing for the most part, and new memories created. I feel at ease camping, there is not too much to worry about. Only keeping the peace among the kids...No laundry and cleaning. You get up when you want and go to bed when you want. The kids are fancy and free, biking, playing and having smores LOL... I am glad that we have our trailer...... One morebig trip to Idaho next week, and I am looking forward to a new place and new adventures...


One another note baseball is done! It has been a long season , since April... The twins managed to win Silver, for the Alberta Provinicals, not too shabby!!! Now a few weeks off and hockey begins !!! Pictures to come if I ever load the new software for my new camera.....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So Happy to have you back, girlfriend!


Try and keep the relaxation going.....