Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Guilt trip worked.... coffee at Moms


Last night I was chatting with my Mom, and she said that "you know I live really close to you maybe you can stop by sometime."

I talk to my mom nearly everyday and do more with my mom than most...but every once and awhile she will make me feel guilty about doing more ...

So after the gym I called and said,"Mom I am on the way over."

She wasnt even dressed yet.

It was a great visit I stayed for nearly 4 hours. My Mom is super easy to talk too, she likes to tell stories and loves to add her 2 cents. I am really glad I went over .I am so lucky to have my Mom, she has love for everyone. I forget that sometimes, and maybe I take it for granted.

I will have to remember that and do it more often...... Its good to be me today.. really good...... Thanks Mom!!!

No comments: