Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where does the time go?

Wow.. Its been a week since I have written anything. I am trying to think what I have done in that week.. nothing is coming to mind.. that is not a good thing. The days just slip by sometimes..I know I must have accomplished a thing or two.. Oh I did get a new partime job. I will helping out a firend with her new business. I am working Thursdays, in her retail shop. I am looking forward to that just getting out and being productive. The jewelry business has slowed down , I think because summer is approaching. I am not the type to call people to book parties either, so I guess I out of luck for now. Its been great weather for hot tubbing, so I guess that is what I have been doing this past week, Tough life hey? Today, as soon as I am done here, I will clean and stamp a few cards. I have put that off way too long. Later.....

No comments: