Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great Morning!


Its just one of those days.. I stayed home did some things around the house...but stayed in my robe and didnt over do anything. I worked on the PC and had a nice quiet breakfast. The sun is peaking through and the it"s warming up..spring is great... the tulips at my mom's house are already coming up... I have been thinking alot about how as you get older and the things that really matter and how "not sweating the small stuff" is a great moto to live by. It seems that I am ever so conent with my life right now , it is such a great feeling.... BUT i cant help but think whats the thing that will come out of the blue...and test it all. I know we can not dwell on that or we would drive ourselves mad.... but I cant help it..its in the back of my mind. So I will just try to rid those thoughts and focus on the good. On a different note... I am 39 now and Mike will be 40. He has never been a triathlon and registered for his first one. He will be a part of a team. He cant really swim so a friend, Whitney, will do that and he will run and bike. I will do it with him but I will do all three. Its not my first one it will be my third. I am excited he is doing this!!!

No comments: