Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Great Times!

We are home safe and sound.. Loved the vacation to Az and Disneyland, but I love home even more. There is nothing like the comforts of home. The kids hada super time .. the twins loved their baseball camp, in AZ. They want to go back next year. Evan loved seeing Grandma and Grandpa,. and really loved exploring the desert with me. He was very surprised when we drove up to disneyland. He kept asking " is this the real Disneyland?"... It was a trip I will never forget, because I saw a tenderness, from the twins, that I have been waiting to see. They were taking the bog brother role pretty seriously. Never letting Evan out of their site and always holding his hands.. They played with him and really enjoyed being around him. As for me, they wanted to be near me all the time,holding my hands too and cuddling me. It wasa great feeling , since they dont do that often, its something I will treasure.... I took pictures and will post some soon......

No comments: