Sunday, March 16, 2008

HOCKEY IS DONE!


The weekend was a bit crazy, with hockey ending and basketball as well. The twins won silver for basketball.. Now we have a few weeks before baseball starts up. I am looking forward to the AZ sun with the family. Its always a great time,and the shopping is great too!! I will be on the hunt for some Hopi or Jemez pottery, at the huge flea market they have there. Evan is looking forward to collecting rocks,,,and seeing a cactus.

I am not feeling very good today and i think I have loist 5 pounds in the last 36 hours.. Too bad it wont stay off. Just enough energy to get the kids breakfast and do some laundry... I am irritated with my keyboard too,as Evan spilled some juice on it and now the space bar sticks. So I will finish this post and get some rest.....

No comments: