Thursday, February 21, 2008

Whew where did that week go?


Its been a long week so much has happened. Funny how some weeks go so slow and others fly by. We had a family scare, with one of my sisters, but she is recoverying at home. My mom had a small surgery and my son moved out of his place he shared with his girlfriend, so the week was busy. This past week has just made it clearer than it already was, that I have an awesome family! We come together when needed and our love for eachother is true and real. I am blessed to ba a part of this family. The family is the way it is because of my parents, they have been married nearly 49 years and are supportive and strong. They never turn their backs on us and help and love us always.
Thank you Mom and Dad!!
Today is so sunny and beautiful it can only make me feel that spring is on the way and with spring brings new life!!! This picture is from the fair in the summer, and with this warm day made me think of this hot fun day my boys and I had!

No comments: