Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The week started off rough. Not enough sleep can cause a pre-teen to be unbearable. Monday was one of those days. Nothing seemed to flow and we just didn't get along. I suppose these types of days are going to happen, when homeschooling.  So we finished off the day the best we could, and then I went for a walk around our river. This helped me calm my nerves, and put my mind in a better space.

Today was much better, Evan had a good night's sleep and was ready to work today. We accomplished a lot and I feel much better about things today. He finished a bio-poem, which was adjectives that describe him. He was true to himself, both is good ways and the things he struggles with. It is always interesting to see what a child thinks of himself. It is usually very similar to the way the parent would describe them. Kids know what the are good at and what needs to be worked on.
Tomorrow is another day and I look forward to teaching my child, and hopefully he does too.

No comments: