Monday, July 18, 2011

GNARLY TOENAILS

I take my sandals off , and hop in the boat and all the "boys" do the same. Taking off our shoes before we enter the boat, is a rule we decided on this year. It seems like a good rule. The carpet stays clean, and I like that. However, I wasn't expecting some of the visually scary sights.  GNARLY TOENAILS! It seems that, boys, and even men, do not care about the looks of their toenails. I have seen it all this week. From, just dirty, to long and dirty, to pointy, to black. I have seen it all. Not that my toenails are perfect, but they are clean and presentable. I just want to say to young men, rule of thumb: In the summer take care of those toenails, its very hard to stomach! LOL

So I guess my dilemma is do I change the rule, to shoes are Ok?


I decided to put pretty nails on here, not gnarly ones.

No comments: