Sunday, April 17, 2011

DAY 39...

SMILE DAY 39...                 It is nearing the end of the 40 days of lent. Tomorrow is Palm Sunday, the day Jesus went to Jeruselum and palms were waved in his honor. Tonight I was getting ready for church, the 3 boys really did not want to go, but they were coming regardless what they wanted ( yes I can be mean). SO I am leaving to get into the car, and I see Mike.. I say "what are you doing? " and he says I am coming to church.." (mike does not come to church very much and i never really push him)... I was very happy, especially since the kids were being defiant. Even the kids asked him what he was doing. My smile is that he came with me, I know to support me in my cause... Thank you .. Smile!




                                                          

No comments: