Wednesday, November 12, 2008

karma..do you believe in it?


(Karma ----the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.-----action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation)
I have been thinking alot about why things happen to people good or bad, especially when the 'thing' you did is something you can control. Will the bad things really come back to haunt you? What if you are truly remorseful, does Karma still come into play? What about all the good deeds people do, does karma work for them too?
I am not losing sleep over all my bad deeds(lol) or wanting some recognition for the good ones( i have some of those too)... just really wondering about it all.......


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

To be honest with you, I have never thought about it...but something just happened to me right now, weird....and NOW I DO!