Sunday, August 3, 2008

Eerily Quiet


Noone is here. Justin is cleaning my truck, which will soon be his. The twins are at the golf course again,and Evan is playing at a friends house. It is so quiet in here I can hear the fridge going, and the air blowing through the vents. I always say I want these kinds of days, but I actually don't think I would like being alone for a very long time.


Justin came in on the greyhound last night, and yes he was intact( not funny but after the episode last week I was nervous). When I got ready to pick him up, all three boys wanted to come. I think they miss their big brother more than they let on. So today it was great to have lunch all together. Just me and my four boys. It was a great lunch, everyone was laughing and getting along. Even Evan was super well behaved.


Makes me wonder when they are all gone from the nest, how I will handle things. I think it is going to be very hard..because if this quiet time I am having now, is any indication. I think I will be lonely.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wonder the same thing somedays Edie....we want the peace and quiet and then when we get it.....hmmm? what do we do now?

ps. How about a PUPPY or two!? haha!