Thursday, June 5, 2008

OUCH MY ACHING BODY!


OUCH!! OUCH!!! Today my body is totally in pain, from my neck to my toes! I have worked out very hard this week , training for the triathlon in a few weeks, and I am paying for it today. I can't even sit without cringing in pain. I went to the gym today and did a light work out, I skipped the boot camp class, because I knew that would do me in. I did get called a wimp, for not going, but when your body parts feel like they might snap off, it's best I listen to it.. I am trying to get some things done around here, and having a hard time even vacuuming. I am sure by tomorrow the pain will subside, in the meantime, I am not going to exercise tomorrow,take a day off to relax these wound up muscles! Oh yes, and the massage I have today will definately help!!! I am so looking forward to it in a few hours!

No comments: